As a big fan of cheesecakes, I try to make different combinations every time I crave for a slice. Today not only that I used a new flavor, but I also made my first no-bake cheesecake. Even more important, totally keto, not only low carb, since I ditched the soft cheese (even though I am allowed, being in a maintaining phase) and replaced it with yummy keto products.
- 35 grams butter, melted (1.2 oz)
- 40 grams almond meal (1.4 oz)
- 25 grams coconut flakes, no sugar added (0.9 oz)
- 250 grams mascarpone cheese (8.5 oz)
- 100 grams sour cream (3.5 oz)
- 200 ml whipping cream, lactose free (7 oz)
- 50 ml strong espresso coffee, freshly brewed (1.7 oz)
- 15 grams gelatin flakes (0.5 oz)
- 50 ml strong espresso coffee for the topping
- Sweetener of choice (I used Truvia – Stevia + Erytritol)
- Cappuccino extract
- 2-3 raw cocoa beans
I mixed the base ingredients and pressed them on the bottom of a detachable cake tin (18-20 cm in diameter). I placed it in the fridge and I proceeded to make the cheesecake cream.
Blend the mascarpone with the sour and whipping creams, then add the coffee. Mix again, add the sweetener and the cappuccino extract and set aside. Melt 10 grams of gelatin in 30 ml (1 oz) of hot water and fold it in the cream. Pour the cream over the cake base and set it aside. Mix the remaining espresso (it has to be hot) with the 5 grams of gelatin you have left, add some sweetener (I only added 1 gram) and pour this, while still liquid, on the top of your cake. Decorate with raw cocoa beans, crushed, and put the cake in the fridge for at least two hours before serving.
Enjoy the most beautiful keto coffee cheesecake!
Incoming search terms:
- no bake keto coffee cheesecake